NexCloud, providing NexClipper which is the container monitoring and intelligence operation supporting solution, has joined the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) as a silver membership.
The CNCF is an “open source software foundation dedicated to making cloud native computing universal and sustainable”; they provide a home and support for a variety of projects that are used to build “cloud-native” software—scalable, durable distributed systems that provide functionality over an internet connection. The projects that “graduated” from the CNCF were Kubernetes and Prometheus.
NexClipper is the container monitoring and performance management solution specialized in Docker, DC/OS, Mesosphere, Kubernetes. NexClipper Cloud especilly supports Artificial Intelligence based predictive, forecasting, anormaly detection to support IT operation automation.
NexClipper Cloud features the following capabilities:
- Fullstack dashboard (Infrastructure, DC/OS, Kubernetes)
- Container Cluster (DC/OS, Mesosphere, Kuberentes)
- Service Performance (for API)
- Infrastruture Monitoring (Container, Host, Resource)
- Incidents Management
- AI Analytics (Forecasting, Anomaly detection, Metric correlation)
For more detail visit https://github.com/NexClipper/NexClipper